All Reader Reviews of...
700 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10036
at 48th St.
Good taste of New Orleans
By texasmountaineer on 8/15/2009
You have to try the fried green tomatoes. The best thing on the menu. Crawfish etoufee is sublime but you need to get extra sauce as there is not enough with the serving to truly enjoy the dish. If you are going for lunch...try the poor boys. Service os just average but if you get the two dishes I suggested...you will go back.
Weak attempt at Southern cuisine
By nyfoodie08 on 8/25/2008
Simply put---the food is just not very good, bizarre. They actually really ruined several nice Southern dishes.
Real Lousiana Cooking in New York!
By etak524 on 6/13/2008
I just happened upon the Delta grill when my family and I were searching for someplace new to eat dinner. We were blown away by the friendly and attentive staff, inexpensive menu, and excellent food. The portion sizes are huge and can easily be split between one or more people. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking to escape the typical New York eatery for an evening.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu