- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
888 Broadway, New York, NY, 10003
at 19th St.
By aerrico on 2/8/2008
The chocolate/spirit pairing was a great experience and very informative. The desserts were amazing, especially the Indonesian Vanilla Ice Cream and American Sturgeon Caviar with 85% chocolate bits.
An amazing treat for your mouth
By mhemp1 on 2/7/2008
The ice cream alone is enough to make you return. Add to that the flawless espresso (made in a unique machine), the chocolate and a choctail and you're in heaven.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu