- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
888 Broadway, New York, NY, 10003
at 19th St.
By aerrico on 2/8/2008
The chocolate/spirit pairing was a great experience and very informative. The desserts were amazing, especially the Indonesian Vanilla Ice Cream and American Sturgeon Caviar with 85% chocolate bits.
An amazing treat for your mouth
By mhemp1 on 2/7/2008
The ice cream alone is enough to make you return. Add to that the flawless espresso (made in a unique machine), the chocolate and a choctail and you're in heaven.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s