All Reader Reviews of...
80 Washington Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11205
nr. Brooklyn-Queens Expressway
You want to go to there.
By saralugo on 4/15/2010
Your jaw drops as soon as you enter and see the beautiful pastries, cupcakes, and sweets lined up in their display cabinets. Everything tastes just as good as it looks, the prices are fair for the quality of the food, and everyone I've spoken to here has been delightfully genial. Don't give it a second thought, step in and order something!
How could this place not get a critic's pick?
By denmanjeffrey on 9/15/2009
Desserts by Michael Allen didnt get a critics pick? Travesty! Everything there is first class. The woman behind the counter is incredibly nice and everything I've had there has been amazing. The Preline in particular was great. Decor is a tad bare but who cares? Best pastries ever.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu