All Reader Reviews of...
891 First Ave., New York, NY, 10022
at 50th St.
By JMBOR1 on 12/11/2012
My husband and I had dinner at destino this past Saturday evening. It was our first time here, and definitely not our last. We had a great experience. The menu had a great selection. We were very pleased with everything we ordered. Delicious. The service was terrific; they were very knowledgable and did everything they could to make our dining experience an enjoyable one. Prices are very reasonable. The manager came over to welcome us and later asked us how we enjoyed our meal! It was a nice touch.
I love it here!
By EmilyNYC on 8/18/2008
With the CW's $50 free gift certificates, you can't go wrong here! If you go to cw11.com/diningpix, you can buy two $50 certificates for $50. On top of that, Destino is one the best Italian restaurants I have been to north of Little Italy. The meatballs are truly amazing and worth coming here for them alone! The food is simple and delicious, the pasta with garlic and olive oil was perfect and the complimentary bruschetta are a wonderful start. And it is great when it is made more affordable by Dining PIX!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More
- Designer Danielle Snyder Chases Dover Sole With Twizzlers
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers