- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1424 Ave. J, Brooklyn, NY, 11230
at E. 15th St.
A dump worth visiting!
By minerva on 4/11/2003
The place is an absolute dump but the pizza is like no other. Don't know what is in the sauce but you can smell the garlic as you lift the slice for a bite. The cheese combination is definitely more than the classic moz/riccota combo. Unbelievable olive oil studded perfection! Delicious crust! Slow service, depressing, run down appearance...who cares!! Totally worth putting up with!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’