All Reader Reviews of...
222 DeKalb Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11205
nr. Clermont Ave.
Great Food, Service and Ambiane + GREAT CATERING
By bishai on 8/12/2011
We go to Dino's a lot and are never disspointed with the food. It is truely tastey and we do take our food seriously. It is one of the few places that has never dissapointed us. It is also a very cool and inviting space and everyone there feels like family but in a very sophisticated and stylish way. To build on that, we asked Thiru the owner to cater our wedding last weekend and everyone was truely (i dare to say) blown away by the food. The staff were very good and everything ran smoothly according to our schedule. no hiccups, just perfect so I highly recommend if you are looking for a caterer to consider them.
Great food for a fragile ego
By holbrooklyn on 10/23/2010
I came here one rainy Sunday morning while waiting for my laundry. Tillie's was packed to the brim and I really needed an excuse to get out of my house and get my mind off some things. I was also recovering from one of the worst colds I had all season, and had lost my voice - seriously, I could barely whisper without sounding like I was dying of the bubonic plague. A hot meal and friendly service was the one thing I needed, and I was very satisfied at Dino. I forget the name of the dish I had, but it was kind of a baked eggs in tomato sauce and it was just lovely. The coffee was pretty good, the waiter was a super nice guy (who was also generous enough to compliment the silly things I was drawing in my sketch book) and the hostess that day was a fetching young lady, which just made things that much nicer. I plan on going back to Dino. Very cozy. I grabbed a spot right at the front window and got to watch the beautiful Ft. Greene denizens mill about.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More