All Reader Reviews of...
6 E. 45th St., New York, NY, 10017
nr. Madison Ave.
By cafranz on 3/20/2014
I have heard good things about Dishes -- good food but pricey. I have been very disappointed. I got a smoothy this morning and for $6 it was mostly ice/water -- couldn't taste the fruit or yogurt. spend your money somewhere else.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up