All Reader Reviews of...
6 E. 45th St., New York, NY, 10017
nr. Madison Ave.
By cafranz on 3/20/2014
I have heard good things about Dishes -- good food but pricey. I have been very disappointed. I got a smoothy this morning and for $6 it was mostly ice/water -- couldn't taste the fruit or yogurt. spend your money somewhere else.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages
- Turns Out the Robot Apocalypse Will Begin at Fast-Food Restaurants
- A Brand-New Brooklyn Restaurant Specializes in Modern Taiwanese Food
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait