All Reader Reviews of...
29 Bedford St., New York, NY, 10014
at Downing St.
Sleek Atmosphere, Casual Clientele
By lilwayne on 6/18/2010
Once I heard Ditch Plains had cute guys, great wine, and familiar food my roommate and I decided to go the very next day. We were impressed with the design of the restaurant. Modern, clean, with sharp lines. She and I had 2 half bottles (a malbec followed by a tempranillo) to accompany our warm crab dip with hand made bagel chips and the skirt steak salad (rare). It was all flavorful and hitting the spot. The soundtrack of techno artists and rap beats added to the youthful feel. I think next time I go I may just go for the bar element. But dinner is delicious if you just happen to be hungry! Definitely a cool spot.
By lisabkim4 on 9/10/2014
I went on Tues night after reading the NYM review. So very disappointing. Good spot for drinks at the bar but the food is nothing to recommend about. I can't even consider this place to have good bar food.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument