All Reader Reviews of...
100 W. 82nd St., New York, NY, 10024
at Columbus Ave.
Surf Lodge Oasis
By FashionTrends on 9/14/2012
Fun place to relax after a long week and pretend you are far away from the hussel and bussle of NYC. We sat a at the bar and had fantastic service as did all of those around us. The bartender, Alex, introduced himself to each customer and never stopped moving. The drinks were perfection and the food was great.
You be the judge
By doxma33 on 5/28/2011
Or better still----don't go. We were a party of four for breakfast at 10:45 AM. The place was near-empty. No one greeted us. Music was blasting. My poached eggs arrived, swimming in water. I asked for them to be drained and they came back minutes later, drained and now cold. The side salad---"field greens" on the menu--- served with the omelet arrived soggy and drenched in dressing. When we left, no one said goodbye, yet all of the staff was standing around, talking or texting.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan