- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
120 MacDougal St., New York, NY, 10003
nr. Bleecker St.
Good concept that needs some tweaking
By dwallack79 on 7/27/2009
I love a good fast-casual concept. Dogmatic gets a lot of things right. The sausages stuffed into toasted artisan bread with a nice assortment of sauces is spot on. The side they offer up are questionable....while truffle mac and cheese is good, it does not compliment the dog the same way some expertly crafted fries would. And lastly....the homemade soda is disgusting. I tried two different kinds when I was there and they were each equally disgusting. Get some Boylan's over there or install a nice soda fountain....Overall I think Dogmatic has exceptional potential...the store is well branded and pleasant to sit in and the staff if friendly and quick. Just fix the soda!!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s