All Reader Reviews of...
199 Grand St., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. Bedford Ave.
truly a greaet time
By mwilli21 on 7/1/2008
Go for the food, stay for the bar (or skip the food, and straight for the bar with a little food on the side). Since most of the food there is so light, to me, it makes a good a accompaniment for your Eastern beers (& cheers).
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella