- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
2335 Arthur Ave., The Bronx, NY, 10458
nr. 184th St.
Stuff yourself with Stuffed Peppers
By mazzca on 3/28/2004
200 words are not enough to describe this place. There is an aura about this place and it says loosen your belt for this meal! If you like to eat and have a good time there is no better place than Dominick’s. The décor is Grandma’s basement and I like it. Menus and a credit card, Fogettabouit, there are no menus and it’s cash only pal. I can’t leave the place without eating the stuffed peppers and neither should you. The Linguini alla John is an incredible dish as well. Shame on you for having room for dessert after this meal! Maybe not the place for a first date unless she’s sassy. This is definitely the place for a guy’s night out or a loud family get-together. Heaven in the Bronx is a meal at Dominick's and tickets to the Yankee game.
By aitas on 2/28/2003
excellent ,good value.visited many times over many years.will definitely return.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Ana Gasteyer Loves a Good Mint Julep
- Starbucks New ‘Secret’ Drink Is a Ghastly Purple Nightmare
- World’s Worst Customer Injures Himself and 4 Others After Accidentally Firing His Gun at a Restaurant
- A Chef Explains Why He’s Suddenly Closing His Much-Loved Brooklyn Restaurant
- More Whole Foods Products Recalled Over Food-Safety Fears