All Reader Reviews of...
358 W. 44th St., New York, NY, 10036
nr. Ninth Ave.
I love this place
By HelloArnold on 12/2/2009
This is my favorite place in New York to get pizza. My office is right up the street and i have my choice of many great italian restaurants in the area but Don Gs consistently comes thru. 2 thumbs way up!
By texasmountaineer on 8/15/2009
The Pizza was great but the service was not. The waitress was preoccupied with doing nothing. All she did was lean againist the bar...you had to motion her over when you needed anyting and ask for your bill. But the Pizza was very good. Chairs were unbalanced so be prepared to be uncomfortable while you dine. Order take out and you will like the place.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s