All Reader Reviews of...
208 E. 52nd St., New York, NY, 10022
near Third Ave.
By baldy013 on 12/3/2006
We were pleasantly surprised after dining here recently. The decor was unique, with mod plates breaking up the pale yellow dining room. the crowd was a bit stuffy and very upper east side, but the service was exceptional, very helpful and friendly. the meal was really incredible-- start with the yellowtail "raw" appetizer, then proceed to the gnudi, which was exceptional. we ended with a delicate chocolate caramel mouse. the wines focus on the med. region, with a great white from santorini. the only downfall was the french press cofffee. otherwise, highly recommended!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s