All Reader Reviews of...
378 Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11217
nr. Hoyt St.
Empty Shelves and overpriced
By Seattles3 on 12/19/2012
A wine shop with potential but the owner does not care about it. The frequent buyer club is total bs and you never get the 15% you are promised. Empty shelves, overpriced bottles and an owner who is on denial about bankruptcy. Save money and time, go to a place where people actually care about their business and their customers.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Ana Gasteyer Loves a Good Mint Julep
- Starbucks New ‘Secret’ Drink Is a Ghastly Purple Nightmare
- World’s Worst Customer Injures Himself and 4 Others After Accidentally Firing His Gun at a Restaurant
- A Chef Explains Why He’s Suddenly Closing His Much-Loved Brooklyn Restaurant
- More Whole Foods Products Recalled Over Food-Safety Fears