- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
17 E. 32nd St., New York, NY, 10016
nr. Madison Ave.
good, and much better than the review suggests
By gcgcgc on 2/2/2012
The review is particularly off about the bibim pap. The bowl is so hot that not only does a nice crust on the rice develop (assuming you give it the proper amount of time) but you have to wait about 5 min before you can taste it without burning your mouth. The pork with leeks version is very good. The steamed pork and vegetable dumplings are good. Service is smilingly competent. All in all, an excellent place for the neighborhood. I personally prefer to eat at the few tables that have regular chairs.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up