All Reader Reviews of...
203 W. 14th St., New York, NY, 10011
at Seventh Ave.
Best Donut I have had in NYC
By itschas on 3/2/2010
Was introduced to this place by one of the Unions down the street. Unions Know Donuts. And so do I, remembering what they tasted like before the Dunkin Donuts rash spread across the land. This place is the real deal, delicious substantial old school donuts - the way they are meant to be. Enjoy..
Where good 'ol classic American donuts survive.
By fsfumi on 2/14/2009
While everything else changes , the Donut Pub stands unaffected by waves of commercialization and fickle trends. The donuts are fresh. Their best-seller, the French Cruller, is unforgettable; Crispy and sugary on the outside, and soft with eggy layers on the inside. The decor is unpretentious and real. My only complaint* No restroom for customer-use.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s