- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1616 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10028
at 84th St.
This place sucks.
By jdurkee on 10/23/2011
That's about it. This place has awful food, awful wait staff, and a terrible atmosphere. Inconsiderate, slow, and very much the type of people to look down upon you for no reason. Very amateur and unless you're into a crowd of preppy, "wannabecool", never made their own money type of people, then this isn't the place for you. I'd never go back in a million years, and neither should you.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s