- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
35-66 73rd St., Queens, NY, 11372
at 37th Ave.
good food, bad decor
By j_hizza on 11/28/2006
If you go late enough you might catch the live music (think David Lynch does bollywood in your parents basement). The Rasam soup is awesome, the special rava dosa is very good as well. The downside is that the servers are slow and not very attentive, and like most restaurants in the Jack Hts. area, the place could probably use a good hosing down.
By dsg on 11/24/2006
They are a rip off. There was an increase in amount in my bank statements than what I actually paid them.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations