- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
35-66 73rd St., Queens, NY, 11372
at 37th Ave.
good food, bad decor
By j_hizza on 11/28/2006
If you go late enough you might catch the live music (think David Lynch does bollywood in your parents basement). The Rasam soup is awesome, the special rava dosa is very good as well. The downside is that the servers are slow and not very attentive, and like most restaurants in the Jack Hts. area, the place could probably use a good hosing down.
By dsg on 11/24/2006
They are a rip off. There was an increase in amount in my bank statements than what I actually paid them.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Fairway Market Officially Files for Bankruptcy
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online