All Reader Reviews of...
505 E. 12th St., New York, NY, 10009
nr. Ave. A
Fun and friendly
By baconpie on 6/10/2012
I threw a surprise nurse-themed party at Double Wide for my girlfriend last night, and I could not have been more pleased with the effort and attention our group was given by Christen and her amazing staff. Kate, our sweet and charming server, kept the food and drinks coming, Christen made sure we had everything we needed at all times, and they executed everything with good humor and generosity, all while wearing the silly, sexy nurse uniforms they so gamely agreed to wear for the evening. I def recommend this place both as a party venue and as an everyday hangout. The staff are all incredibly friendly, they have ample liquor for all tastes, and their rib-sticking grub is good, hearty, and priced to please. Nice work, ladies!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl