All Reader Reviews of...
103 W. 77th St., New York, NY, 10024
nr. Columbus Ave.
By maciad on 4/10/2011
Last night was the celebration of spring on the plate. The star of the evening _ Halibut with black truffles...dinner was spectacular, service top notch, atmosphere lovely. The chef was so accommodating and replaced all meat dishes with pescaterian options. lovely place
Great dining experience
By PBNewYorkCity on 11/2/2012
It is time to rewrite the profile for this restaurant. The food and service were impecible and the decor was elegant. Unlike other NYC restaurants the acoustics were perfect and you could enjoy a private conversation. But the food and desserts are the reason to go to Dovetail. The food was creative and delicious. Next time I may have to start with desert because they were fabulous!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More