All Reader Reviews of...
376 W. Broadway, New York, NY, 10012
nr. Broome St.
By tommaso on 3/7/2005
$60 for a plate of pasta that is not even good. the place is overrated, and not worth the money. Only reason to go is seen and be seen. A total loss of time and money. Never again.
By thelovebelow on 11/20/2004
Too much fun!
Wonderful! (If you've got some extra cash)
By tellbc6 on 10/25/2004
Cipriani's is an amazing restaurant. The food is good, but the drinks are DIVINE, especially their Bellinis (Champagne with peach juice). I have seen many celebrities there, from Mischa Barton, Nicole Richie, P. Diddy, (The list goes on). The waiters do seem a little bit arrogant though. The food is quite good, and quite fresh. One thing to try is Cipriani Upstairs, which is the club that opens upstairs later in the evening. MANY MANY more celebs go there, and the decor is quite beautiful. It's quaint and small and they always have the best DJ's. Make sure to make reservations in advance as it is difficult to get in without one. Also, DRESS TO IMPRESS. Overall, a great restaurant in one of the hippest parts of NYC.
So high and so low
By anika on 8/12/2004
Nothing is worse than paid so much for such a horrible service where the waiter is almost forcing you to order when you want to sit/relax/have a glass of a f* expensive wine - no,no - you must eat!!! After a long working day, a heavy lunch meeting - I do not want to eat. It was raining - so it wasn't any "view" as it's part of paiyng so much for being there. Easy on bringuing the bill!!! Been rushed and paid so much is a realy bad experience with no returns...
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu