All Reader Reviews of...
392 Columbus Ave., New York, NY, 10024
at 79th St.
Pretty Restaurant, Only Decent Food
By rleib on 8/15/2010
I went to Ducale with 11 friends for a birthday dinner. The place itself was very nice, however the food was somewhat disappointing. I ordered a pasta with proccuito and peas which I had great expectations for, but the dish was flavorless and the pasta somewhat hard. I wanted to like this place, but I can't say I'd recommend it.
after wedding dinner
By MichelleN on 10/27/2009
We had the opportunity to use the upstairs room and all I can say is that it was absolutely WONDERFUL!! I had my wedding earlier that day in central park and our families headed over to Ducale for dinner afterward. We had been in touch with the manager a few months prior to the wedding and he was the most helpful in setting up the room to accommodate us. Our glasses were never left empty, the food was to die for and many of us ended up sharing dishes since they were all so good. Let's not leave out the dessert either...the flour-less chocolate cake was a hit! Exactly what we wanted.
Great little local
By monkeymagic on 5/18/2009
Went to Ducale for the second time this Saturday for lunch. They were very accommodating re taking our stroller to the table (2 week old baby) and the food was delicious - can reccommend the omelettes and fritatta, tomato & basil soup, chicken salad starter and crabcakes benedict special. We will definitely be back. not sure why this place isn't busier - don't be put off if you think this means it isn't very good - definitely worth a try for lunch or dinner.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu