All Reader Reviews of...
560 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10016
at 37th St.
must be the worst restaurant in NYC
By peter.facatselis on 1/8/2014
drinks were watered down, and food was absolutely disgusting...their saving grace was their mac and cheese. However avoid this place like the plague...you can get much better bbq meals at wildwood and blue smoke. NEVER AGAIN, save your money and go someplace else.
Can't trust menu changes
By revstrick on 1/25/2011
I ordered a delivery from a 2 month old menu I picked up walking by Duke's. Menu had changed-they 'forgot' to tell me. Sides had changed-substitutes were extra. Ribs were 1/2 order instead of full order. Disappointing that changes weren't explained in advance. I felt mislead. Food was fair to good but if you can't 'trust' management, do you want to do business in a city with a million great restaurants? Not me.
By mrhungryman on 2/19/2009
Love this place! I bring my kids here 2 x's per week, they love it. The staff is very attentive towards the kids. They get balloons and paper to color in. This keeps my 2 kids bust while I take down the Kentucky club sandwich. My wife always get the South West ceasar. Honestly any place that keeps the wife & kids happy is what I'm in to. I'm sure many husbands out there can relate. Take the kids after school so you beat the happy hour crowd! It can get loud towards the end of the week. Duke's is a cool place!!!
You pay for what you get...
By mariorat on 2/20/2008
Overall, I was not expecting much from this place. But I felt compelled to write a review as they completely ran out of draft beer on a Wednesday night at 9pm. The place was 50% empty so it's not like it was St. Patrick's at McSorley's. They kind of made my dreams when the flyer on the table said there was a happy hour on Sam Seasonals to receive the news of no beer, period. Also, the french fries were cold and the table was not set even though no one was there before we arrived. The service was ok. I actually felt pity for the waitress when she told us they ran out of draft.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu