All Reader Reviews of...
111 Front St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
nr. Washington St.
AlMar Restaurant is excellent
By kikitoo on 9/16/2011
My family has been a fan of Alfredo's food and we followed him to AlMar. The setting is casual and relaxing, the service was wonderful, and the food delicious. Highly recommend this to anyone who wants great food in DUMBO.
By swee2th on 4/4/2010
What a cute place! When you're eating simple food, it's so easy to overlook the details. But I noticed. The flavors and textures of my chicken salad were perfectly balanced. Everything was in the right proportion to everything else. The portion was perfect. Looked large, but I ate it all and was not full. Don't you just love it when a restaurant gets it just right? The atmosphere made me forget I was in NYC, and feel like I was in some cute little college town. The menu is small but includes breakfast all day, including pancakes and lots of different egg variations, yummy-looking paninis and salads. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or lunch.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic