All Reader Reviews of...
62 Laight St., New York, NY, 10013
at Greenwich St.
Not just a meat & potatoes boys club!
By anh40 on 1/29/2003
There is something for everyone on this menu. The steak is great here, but the other items are equally terriffic. The salmon tartare was fresh and wonderfully herbed, and the pate was unbelievable with soft, buttery brioche. The rack of lamb was perfectly cooked and flavorful. Great desserts and stellar wine list round out a wonderful dining experience.
By squid on 1/25/2003
Food here is disappointing across the board. Service is very slow and our waiter insolent. There are many many better steakhouses.
Prime is Prime
By RogerD on 1/14/2003
A terrific place. Been there twice, and each time the porterhouse was a delight. Dramatic and appropriate decor, with good service. This is the first place to consider when I consider dinner in Tribeca. My only complaint is that it can be hard to get a taxi without a short walk - watch out in cold weather or in heels.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s