All Reader Reviews of...
32 E. 7th St., New York, NY, 10003
nr. Third Ave.
Best take away I ever had
By Esthi on 7/18/2010
Great fresh food! Loved the squid salad. Quite spicy so maybe you want to tell them how spicy you want you food. Ingredients are fresh, delivery was quick. You should defenitly try this. ItÂ´s worth it and better than most upscale expensive thai places around the city!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu