All Reader Reviews of...
123 Ludlow St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Rivington St.
simple, authentic thai
By spatula81 on 2/11/2009
came across this restaurant after trying to eat at a place next door which was closed. simple, straight-forward thai. had the stuffed chicken wings which were boneless, crisp and delicious. also ordered the pad thai which was not overly sweet (thank god!) and my companion had the green curry-- a tad on the spicey side but delicious nonetheless (i'm sure you can ask them to adjust to your preference). the bathroom was charming, especially the way that they fashioned the shower into a faucet with bamboo.
By fnkysta on 1/16/2009
Thanks to my iPhone and Urbanspoon I stumbled across Eat-pisode. Small and lively little bugger of a restaurant. Fantastic duck curry. The service was friendly, quick, and chilled. I find it extremely annoying when the service is pushy but non of that at Eat-Pisode. The one downer was my girlfriendÂ’s soup which wasn't spiced enough (hence the 8); however it didn't deter us from having a wonderful meal and enjoying the rest of the yummy food. All in all a real solid Thai restaurant nestled in the heart of the Lower East Side.
best authentic Thai in NYC
By JCTHING on 11/17/2008
Small but great place with authentic Thai dishes. Best price and BYOB with $3 bottle charge. Great service and interesting decor. Save the 6000miles trip for same fare as Bangkok!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up