All Reader Reviews of...
124 Chambers St., New York, NY, 10007
nr. Church St.
By dashma on 9/28/2012
I love Ecco. Of all the Italian restaurants in downtown, I'm fond of this one! The hostess and waiters always remember us and it feels like a family atmosphere. They have great drinks and the staff is so warm. Their food is wonderful. I have tried other local places, like Acapella and find them horrible in comparison. I'd reccommend Ecco.
best food in lower manhattan
By robgilley on 7/27/2003
This is the best italian in lower manhattan. Service & friendliness are outstanding, especially the hostess Roky!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu