All Reader Reviews of...
102 Ave. C, New York, NY, 10009
at 7th St.
By fnb on 10/2/2012
The food, ambiance and service were excellent. I had the SpĂ¤tzle, a vegetarian dish--delicious, good presentation.
great decor, food, schnitzel and service. period.
By lgrenawalt on 4/27/2011
i haven't been back to edi & the wolf since new years but i have to completely disagree with the previous review. the waitress that i had was lovely and gave us an amazing recommendation for our wine. she also recognized me the next time i came in and welcomed me back. i think the previous reviewer went on a bad night. for me, great food (LOVE THE SCHNITZEL), great decor, great music!!, mellow crowd and solid service. can't wait to come to visit the patio this spring!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More