All Reader Reviews of...
158 Bedford Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. N. 8th St.
Great little cafe
By sarahf on 7/28/2009
The coffee is strong. Very strong. But that's how some people like it. The staff is amazing, I love them. You don't find many people this friendly. The place usually plays some good music, but it's never too loud to get some work done. Back patio, but I've never used it. Great cup of hot chocolate, my favorite in the winter.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu