- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
5589 Broadway, The Bronx, NY, 10463
at 231st St.
Great Food, Good Value
By thaiman on 4/13/2008
My family and I used to eat here occasionally as we lived not too far away. Not being Latino, we used to kind of guess our way around the menu but everything was always good. Our favorites were the pork chops, arroz con pollo, and the mofongo. Would definitely recommend!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl