- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1821 Emmons Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11235
at Sheepshead Bay Rd.
El Greco Manager problem
By Dogatc on 3/31/2013
I had dinner with my girlfriend today in El Greco on Emmons avenue in Brooklyn. We finished our dinner and I paid for it by using my debit card. Later on when I went into my bank, I found out that I have card of another person but not mine. So, I went back to El Greco and tried talk to the manager but he was really rude. He even said that its not his problem and, that I must leave the card to him. Manager impeached me that I stole the card. Then I said to him lets see videotape (they have video cameras) and call to the police, but he refused completely to do this. Manager did not help to resolve this situation and just tried to blame me, even though it was his fault and he entangled the cards. So, I called to my bank to report this situation and they helped me a lot. Manager didn't even apologized for everything happened.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu