- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1821 Emmons Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11235
at Sheepshead Bay Rd.
El Greco Manager problem
By Dogatc on 3/31/2013
I had dinner with my girlfriend today in El Greco on Emmons avenue in Brooklyn. We finished our dinner and I paid for it by using my debit card. Later on when I went into my bank, I found out that I have card of another person but not mine. So, I went back to El Greco and tried talk to the manager but he was really rude. He even said that its not his problem and, that I must leave the card to him. Manager impeached me that I stole the card. Then I said to him lets see videotape (they have video cameras) and call to the police, but he refused completely to do this. Manager did not help to resolve this situation and just tried to blame me, even though it was his fault and he entangled the cards. So, I called to my bank to report this situation and they helped me a lot. Manager didn't even apologized for everything happened.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations