All Reader Reviews of...
64 E. 97th St., New York, NY, 10029
nr. Madison Ave.
Great Food man
By dkortum on 4/17/2009
I love this place...It's one of the best Mexican places in the city. I don't know how you feel about black beans as your side, but I love them! So excited that they don't serve crappy re-fried beans. The menu is good all around... You should definitely try this place.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations