All Reader Reviews of...
64 E. 97th St., New York, NY, 10029
nr. Madison Ave.
Great Food man
By dkortum on 4/17/2009
I love this place...It's one of the best Mexican places in the city. I don't know how you feel about black beans as your side, but I love them! So excited that they don't serve crappy re-fried beans. The menu is good all around... You should definitely try this place.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu