All Reader Reviews of...
718 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10016
nr. 39th St.
By gotsickhere on 12/13/2012
This past weekend, we had a party of 9 people who went to this restaurant (12/8/12). The next day, 7 out of 9 of the people in our party were violently sick. We are most positive it was the salad that they serviced with the meal. I called the restaurant on Monday to speak with the manager and the manager was rude when I spoke with him regarding this issue. It's not like I wanted a free meal, I really just wanted to warn him especially if he was serving spoiled food to his customers. I will never ever go back to the this restaurant or recommend it to anyone, it could have killed all of us and will never risk that again. Don't be convinced by the "A" rating outside the door, it's very deceiving! The department of health will now be informed. Thank you
Love this Place!
By Mikeg888 on 5/22/2012
Whenever I eat here I feel as though I am really in Spain, enjoying a magnificent home style meal. The mood is perfect and the menu laced with a nice variety of classic Spanish appetizers and main courses. The desserts are also wonderful. My favoite is the Shrimp in green sauce ( garlicy) but you will find just about anything that pleases your own tastes. The paella is to kill for!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight
- A Pastry Chef Claims San Francisco’s Museum of Modern Art Stole Her Cake Ideas
- Daughters of Brooklyn’s Pot-Growing Cherry Mogul Are Suing Police for His Suicide