All Reader Reviews of...
3938 Broadway, New York, NY, 10032
at 165th St.
By foodienyc111 on 12/4/2011
I wanted Breakfast and I called my order in early, they told me in 8 min my food would be ready, I arrived 10 min later they asked me if I needed help I told them I called in an order, they checked with the kitchen and said it will be out in a minute. My food came out and was on the counter (didn't know it was mine till later) the ladys was cleaning other lady eating at the cash register other lady was chatting, while I waited patiently (all seen me wait) then the lady that was cleaning asked what else can I do the cashier that was eating said oh give that young guy his food he has been waiting, she went to fill my order. After I was waiting about 5-6 min already watching all this non-sense and my food that came out hot was now cold on the counter she began to put my food in a to-go container and I told them to forget it. I left very disappointed and called EL Malecon and ordered the same thing and as soon as I got to El Malecon my food was wating for me. So do yourself a favor DONT GET NOTHING HERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE... I called back to speak to a manager and they said there was none at El Presidente.... Now this is not the only time this happened to me... It happens all the time.... I just got fed up... NO MORE
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant