All Reader Reviews of...
40-09 Junction Blvd., Queens, NY, 11372
nr. Roosevelt Ave.
Great food, service, atmosphere
By ehud78 on 9/18/2011
Just came back from this restaurant, having spent the afternoon at the nearby Science Museum. We had the ropa vieja, tostones, grilled pork, and for dessert the flan and the bunuelos. All of it was delicious, and even though there was lots of it, we couldn't stop until it was all gone. The service was prompt and very friendly. If you're looking for generous and delicious yet simple and authentic Cuban food with a nice family atmosphere, this is it.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods