All Reader Reviews of...
40-09 Junction Blvd., Queens, NY, 11372
nr. Roosevelt Ave.
Great food, service, atmosphere
By ehud78 on 9/18/2011
Just came back from this restaurant, having spent the afternoon at the nearby Science Museum. We had the ropa vieja, tostones, grilled pork, and for dessert the flan and the bunuelos. All of it was delicious, and even though there was lots of it, we couldn't stop until it was all gone. The service was prompt and very friendly. If you're looking for generous and delicious yet simple and authentic Cuban food with a nice family atmosphere, this is it.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu