- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
651 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. 19th St.
By dingo8mybaby on 9/26/2011
Terrible -- I'll spare you most of the gruesome details, but will share that the pork burrito is basically made up of whatever scraps of fatty pork are laying around (salted to death, which make you wonder what they are trying to cover up) and a package of frozen peas & carrots (like your 1950s grandma used to use in her chicken pot pie).
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More