All Reader Reviews of...
408 E. 10th St., New York, NY, 10009
nr. Ave. C
Great Home Style Cooking
By Foodie10009 on 8/4/2011
This place is not glamorous (small) but the food is delicious and very reasonably priced. The chicken soup is great. The Steak with Rice & Beans is awesome. You can dine in, take out or have it delivered if you live nearby like I do. Kinda crowded at lunch time, though. This is not the type of place to take a date but if you want authentic delicious food, give it a try.
By Savingyourtime on 1/1/2010
Compared to the other spanish food spots in this Neighborhood, I would rank this place #1 for service and quality. I Just starting ordering from here a year ago, after poor service and quality from the other restaurant on Ave. D. I have to say, the change was an improvement. I agree with the other reviews, portions are great, value is RARE (especially in Manhattan), and as far as a take out spot - its worth checking out. Not a place to have a meal at, really.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu