- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
68-28 Roosevelt Ave., Queens, NY, 11377
at 69th St.
Great hidden jewel.
By arodomus on 10/18/2012
I love this place. I have been going here for years. Ever since I moved into Woodside. And though I no longer live in the area, I still find myself here from time to time. I love the croquettes that they serve while you wait for your meal, and the garlic bread is to die for. And thatâ€™s before you even get your real meal. My main course usually consists of â€śropa viejaâ€ť with moro rice. Hmmm.. Iâ€™m getting hungry just talking about it. As a side I normally get yuca and sweet plantains. A very delicious large size meal! My wife normally gets the pork chops, and she loves them. Yellow rice and beans for her. At times sheâ€™s has â€śel cubanoâ€ť which is a cuban sandwich, she also enjoys the appetizers very much. As a drink they have â€śbatidasâ€ť, shakes of sorts that you can order from. There are a variety of tropical flavors to choose from. Also a delicious touch and compliment to an already delicious meal. I highly recommend checking this place out, itâ€™s fairly priced for the amount and quality of food you get. I love El Sitio.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight
- A Pastry Chef Claims San Francisco’s Museum of Modern Art Stole Her Cake Ideas
- Daughters of Brooklyn’s Pot-Growing Cherry Mogul Are Suing Police for His Suicide