All Reader Reviews of...
317 9th St., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. Fifth Ave.
By LondonZoo on 6/24/2009
I just recently moved to the neighborhood and this is the only place I've been back to twice. HUGE portions of home-cooked food, for very little money. Pork chops, steak, fried chicken, and rice with shrimp are all fantastic. Even the yellow rice and beans and the fried sweet plantains are done very, very well. Plus they give you free garlic bread with your meal. What's not to love when you can get 3 good meals for under $25?
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages