All Reader Reviews of...
317 9th St., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. Fifth Ave.
By LondonZoo on 6/24/2009
I just recently moved to the neighborhood and this is the only place I've been back to twice. HUGE portions of home-cooked food, for very little money. Pork chops, steak, fried chicken, and rice with shrimp are all fantastic. Even the yellow rice and beans and the fried sweet plantains are done very, very well. Plus they give you free garlic bread with your meal. What's not to love when you can get 3 good meals for under $25?
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Trader Joe’s Hit by Another Massive Listeria-Related Recall
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store