All Reader Reviews of...
11 Madison Ave., New York, NY, 10010
at 24th St.
By swee2th on 3/20/2005
I was very disappointed with this restaurant. The service staff was so inattentive to my party that I felt that we were all but abandoned. The food was mediocre, although the desserts were good. I really was expecting it to be good, and was very surprised that it wasn't.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White