All Reader Reviews of...
11 Madison Ave., New York, NY, 10010
at 24th St.
By swee2th on 3/20/2005
I was very disappointed with this restaurant. The service staff was so inattentive to my party that I felt that we were all but abandoned. The food was mediocre, although the desserts were good. I really was expecting it to be good, and was very surprised that it wasn't.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s