All Reader Reviews of...
11 Madison Ave., New York, NY, 10010
at 24th St.
By Brian Ormsbee (NY MAG) on 2/19/2011
As a chef, I can appreciate the heart & soul the entire team poured into the meal on Thursday. From the servers and our sommelier, to the artists in the kitchen, they made it a meal to remember. The creativity of the dishes began with the blending of exotic flavors and fresh ingredients. The plates are works of art. The colors and composition are beautiful. The food itself is spot on and fabulous. Some people complain the portions are small. The portions are just right (most cases where there is a main protein, I would say the protein serving is about 200g). You must go at least once. You will remember it fondly.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu