All Reader Reviews of...
11 Madison Ave., New York, NY, 10010
at 24th St.
By Brian Ormsbee (NY MAG) on 2/19/2011
As a chef, I can appreciate the heart & soul the entire team poured into the meal on Thursday. From the servers and our sommelier, to the artists in the kitchen, they made it a meal to remember. The creativity of the dishes began with the blending of exotic flavors and fresh ingredients. The plates are works of art. The colors and composition are beautiful. The food itself is spot on and fabulous. Some people complain the portions are small. The portions are just right (most cases where there is a main protein, I would say the protein serving is about 200g). You must go at least once. You will remember it fondly.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s