All Reader Reviews of...
431 E. 91st St., New York, NY, 10128
nr. First Ave.
By SheilaRoss on 10/4/2010
I do find Eli Zabar's businesses over-priced and slightly pretentious. Vinegar Factory is the least offensive of the bunch, but I can help but feel the overall vibe spill over from his store on 3rd Avenue. Prices here a high and the service on the day I can was average at best. The meal my friend and I had was a little underwhelming. For the price, I would go elsewhere next time.
Greatest brunch around!
By truly_sweet on 8/25/2003
Everything here tastes wonderful, from the BEST spicy tomato juice and fresh smoothies to the house-baked bread baskets (love that Eli's bread!) accompanied by fresh butter and fruit-laden preserves. Do not miss the eggs benedict, pancakes and BRIOCHE muffins along with a great selection of other breakfast and brunch favorites. What a great place!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu