All Reader Reviews of...
680 Columbus Ave., New York, NY, 10025
at 93rd St.
Pretty good, but overpriced
By MJH72 on 11/19/2016
The review above is old. The service is good. The servers are very sweet and friendly. It can be slow. The food is dependable. GREAT SALADS that are imaginative. I get them a lot. It is better than a diner breakfast which the other review claims it is not. I'm so sick of diner food on the UWS and this is a nice alternative. The biggest drawback is that it's overpriced.
highly anticipated, highly over rated and highly disappointing.
By jviestaiii on 12/12/2011
After waiting nearly a year in anticipation of the corner gem we were sadly disappointed. I preface this by saying I want this Resturant to thrive. Its a disaster. We have tried brunch and dinner. Both were bad experiences. Setting aside terrible service and a slow kitchen (let's give a new establishment some forgiveness) the meal itself was unimaginative bland and just a bore. A diner breakfast would have been more satisfying. We gave the place a second try because brunch isn't a fair test. Dinner was a similar experience with bland cooking and lousy service. The concept is great. We love the idea of farm to table dining but the food is pretty standard and unexciting. This place is a sad failure. I'm sorry the owners spent so much to accomplish so little. The investors will see a return by burning the place down and collecting the insurance.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu