All Reader Reviews of...
156 Seventh Ave., New York, NY, 10011
nr. 19th St.
Looks Good, but Doesn't Deliver
By JeepStag on 12/18/2002
The place has a great atmosphere, but the food is little too dineresque without added pizazz. We had great hopes but weren't impressed enough to return. Their dog biscuit treats and water bowls during warm days, however, keep us coming back.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Ana Gasteyer Loves a Good Mint Julep
- Starbucks New ‘Secret’ Drink Is a Ghastly Purple Nightmare
- World’s Worst Customer Injures Himself and 4 Others After Accidentally Firing His Gun at a Restaurant
- A Chef Explains Why He’s Suddenly Closing His Much-Loved Brooklyn Restaurant
- More Whole Foods Products Recalled Over Food-Safety Fears