All Reader Reviews of...
173 Seventh Ave. South, New York, NY, 10014
at Perry St.
1 Hour delivery and terrible food
By geaelika on 10/23/2010
This has to be the worst Chinese food i have ever had. Aside from the delivery being late the sesame chicken was bland and soggy. I urge you to order elsewhere if you like to enjoy your food.
Most disgusting chinese meal I ever had.
By joytribeca1 on 9/29/2010
Took 2 hours to get here and food overcooked and mushy. Couldn't distinguish what the dish was by the time it arrived. Congealed..pasty and inedible.
Outstanding and Delivery is Ultra-Quick
By JudgeJudy on 5/8/2010
My whole office orders from this place and it's perfect everytime. All the food is very good and prices are just right
The Best in the Neighborhood.
By Alfredo16 on 9/26/2009
I have been a customer for 30 years and have chosen it to celebrate my 65th birthday. The best as to service, menu and prices. Try their crispy honey duck, their fluffy but crisp fried prawns, the exquisite steamed dumpling platter, their lamb ribs. Moderlately priced wines. Helpful waiters will guide your selection if you ask for help. I like to create my own Sunday brunch from several appetizers, more than enough for several diners. Plentiful lunch choices. The place to avoid Chelsea hamburgers!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu